94HRA Tungsten Carbide Reversible Blade 40×12×1.5 -35°
Tungsten Carbide Reversible Blade 40×12×1.5 -35°
We provide different types of carbide inserts for woodworking, including standard types, such as squared inserts, round inserts, rectangle planer inserts, etc., we also can produce the woodworking carbide parts based on your designs. Our woodworking parts have a very good finishing and long tool life, it will make your job easy and save your cost.
1. Wear resistance with high toughness: resulting in increased tool life, reduction in a number of tool changes, reduced grinding, and lower production costs.
2. Resistant to corrosion: protection against chemical influences such as resin
3. Resistant to oxidation: protection against thermal influences
4. Resistant to abrasion: protection against mechanical wear
We offer OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) supplied carbide insert and cutters which are available in round, square, radius, and diamond-shaped that fit many of the commercial woodturning tools. They are the perfect choice for running woods such as Teak, Hard Maple, Ipe, and MDF.
Hot-sale Indexable Woodworking Inserts Standard Sizes:
Why Choose us ?
1. Experienced and Professional Tungsten Carbide products manufacturer.
2. For almost 15years-Our company focus on Tungsten Carbide products’ Producing
& Research & Development.
3. For more than 45 years-Experienced engineers who have worked in Tungsten Carbide industry.
4. For almost 15 years--Skilled worker have been worked in our company.
5. Stable Quality-100% Tungsten Carbide Raw Material and Strict process inspection with advanced
equipments guarantee finished products’ stable quality.
6. Competitive Price-optimize management and updated the settings to get seasonable cost.
Hunan KIMHOO Technology Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in the research and development, production, and sales of cutting inserts tools. The company has been established in 1989 which located in Zhuzhou City, Hunan Province, China. Zhuzhou city whose cemented carbide related products take up one-third of China's cemented carbide market, is one of the five largest production bases of cemented carbide products in the world. Based on the advantages of the local cemented carbide industry cluster and the current market demand, the current main business direction of KIMHOO is the research and development, manufacturing, and sales of CNC carbide cutting tools.
With high-quality products, professional services, and competitive prices, KIMHOO’s products have been popular at home and abroad markets and widely used in core manufacturing fields of key industries such as machining, aerospace, automobile industry, mold manufacturing, electronics industry, national defense military, power facilities construction, rail transportation, offshore drilling platform, and petrochemical industry.